Who has Clarksville’s best burger? Who is Clarksville’s best real estate agent? Which school is Clarksville’s best? That’s up to you, and best of all, it’s free to enter, free to vote and free to win!
Starting today, you can nominate the top restaurants, shops, agencies and more in the fourth annual Clarksville’s Best contest.
This contest features over 155 categories in eight voting groups:
- Eat & Drink, such as Chicken Wings, Take Out, Food Truck and Brewery.
- Health & Beauty, such as Day Spa, Nail Salon and Pediatrician.
- Home & Garden, such as Gardening Store, Real Estate Team and Plumber.
- Motors, such as Auto Dealership and Car Wash.
- Schools, from Childcare/Preschool through College/University.
- Services, such as Criminal Defense Law, Pet Grooming and Photographer.
- Shopping, such as Women’s Clothing and Gun Shop.
- Things to Do, such as Children’s Birthday Party Venue, Martial Arts and Golf Course.
There’s also a special category for Best Nonprofit. The gold star winner will receive $24,000 in free advertising from 5 Star Media Group; the silver winner will receive $12,000 in advertising.
To see all of the categories and make your nominations, go to Clarksville’s Best. Nominations end Aug. 11, and then the real fun begins, with voting Aug. 28-Sept. 15.
The contest is free to enter and free to win. Winners will be announced Nov. 16 and printed in a special publication for distribution in all the winners’ locations.
Here’s a list of the winners from Clarksville’s Best of 2022.
Clarksville’s Best, presented by Pete Olson Injury Attorneys, is brought to you by Clarksville Now and 5 Star Media Group, which includes radio stations Beaver 100.3, Q108, Z97.5, Rewind 94.3, Sunny 99.1, ESPN Clarksville, NewZee 105.5, Outlaw 100.7 and EZ 99.9.
Be sure your favorites are listed! Clarksville’s Best will be looking for your support!!