Every great company begins with great talent. We’re always looking for innovators, idea makers, and creative people to join our team. If you want to use your skills to help businesses in our community grow, then let’s chat.
MARKETING SALES PROFESSIONAL
Full Time Position
Are you a rockstar Sales Professional who loves the thrill of the sale and enjoys helping local and regional businesses grow? Then we want YOU to join our team of Media Marketing Consultants at 5 Star Media Group!
The role involves selling comprehensive multi-media marketing solutions to local and regional businesses. 5 Star Media Group is home to a state-of-the-art broadcast facility, providing an exceptional work environment, ongoing training, and a strong sales compensation package with unlimited earning potential! We also offer full benefits, generous time off, industry and professional involvement, community leadership, and the opportunity to enjoy a fulfilling & FUN sales career as a Media Marketing Consultant.
- Create and implement local direct sales plans with an emphasis on client-focused selling, including digital marketing and advertising, radio campaigns, events, and sponsorships that get results for clients.
- Develop and grow business relationships with key local companies, focusing on branding and long-term partnerships.
- Consistently cold call and prospect for qualified local and regional businesses.
- Reach and meet with local and regional decision-makers, set meetings, analyze client needs, and create and deliver strategic advertising presentations that address client objectives.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals.
- Accurately project sales revenues, meet and exceed monthly goals for all products, and exceed annual budget goals.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, results-oriented, resilient, creative, and a problem-solver.
- Track record of exceeding sales goals. Digital media and/or radio experience preferred.
- Proficiency in prospecting, client needs assessment, marketing & advertising plan creation, presenting, and closing.
- Strong background in Digital, Radio or Broadcast Media preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital products; i.e. SEM, SEO, search retargeting, geofencing.
- Understanding of the local market and marketing & advertising concepts.
- Ability to plan, communicate with, develop & maintain client relationships.
- The discipline and creativity to work with diverse prospects and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Ability to effectively overcome client objections and articulate the value of recommended solutions.
- Sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft Office software is required.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with state minimum required liability insurance.
- A great can-do attitude with a desire to have fun and be successful!
5 Star Media Group offers great starting pay during training with unlimited commissioned earning potential, as well as benefits such as health, dental, vision & life insurance, paid time off, and a 401K plan. If you’re a people-person, creative thinker, with fantastic work ethic, and love a fast-paced work environment, then we want to talk to you!
Please send your resume with cover letter to Amber Anderson at AAnderson@5starradio.com, call 931-648-7720, or mail your resume to 1640 Old Russellville Pike, Clarksville, Tennessee 37043 – Attention: Amber Anderson today!
5 Star Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Saga Communications and 5 Star Media are Equal Opportunity Employers. The 5 Star Media Group is a subsidiary of Saga Communications, Inc. and comprises Beaver 100.3, Q108, Rewind 94.3, Z97.5, Outlaw 100.7, EZ 99.9, Sunny 99.1, and ESPN Clarksville. Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations, and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates properties in 26 markets across the United States.