Every great company begins with great talent. We’re always looking for innovators, idea makers, and creative people to join our team. If you want to use your skills to help businesses in our community grow, then let’s chat.
5 Star Radio, a division of Saga Communications, Inc., has an opening in our broadcast cluster for an experienced Chief Engineer.
Experience in AM & FM RF transmission systems, including digital HD radio, studio audio (analog & digital) and sufficient IT knowledge to work with and install broadcast automation, DAW’s and general workstations required. FCC and SBE certifications a plus. Must have ability to manage projects, organize workday, be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Will be responsible for developing annual local engineering capital expenditure budgets and planning for future growth and upgrades of facility. Will have autonomy to hire outside contractors and vendors with the skills necessary to help with projects.
Saga treasures the expertise and special productive skills of it engineers which is reflected in the environment, support, respect, and investment made in the people and the facilities in all markets. We openly invite candidates to inquire with Saga chief engineers to learn more about the company and its individual radio clusters. Our confident candidates will find that we are a stable, respected and enviable company with an incomparable reputation in the industry.
5 Star Radio has a rare opportunity in Clarksville, TN for an engineer that wants to be part of a high performing TEAM.
Offer includes a competitive salary, cell phone, excellent health plan and 401k plan.
Email Resume in confidence:
Saga Communications Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to providing diversity in the workplace.
GRAPHIC ARTIST INTERN
5 Star Media Group in Clarksville is offering a summer semester internship to an eager graphic artist-in-training with strong digital skills to create promotional art and display advertising for our nine radio stations and ClarksvilleNow.com.
Typical duties will include:
- Producing logos and digital banner ads.
- Creating brochures and flyers for business campaigns.
- Designing signage and digital billboards.
- Modifying existing visual work to professional standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enrolled as a college student in graphic arts or a related field.
- Possess top-notch artistic skills.
- Have a willingness to learn and grow through constructive feedback.
- Have teamwork skills for effective work in a collaborative, supportive environment.
This position pays $10 an hour for 25 hours per week, for a 10-week internship. Five Star Media Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Join us and make a difference at 5 Star Media Group!
Apply: Email Amber Anderson at AAnderson@5starradio.com or call 931-648-7720.
MARKETING SALES PROFESSIONAL
Full Time Position
Five-Star Media Group in Clarksville is looking for a motivated Media Marketing Sales Professional superstar!
In this position you’ll develop customized advertising & marketing solutions to a variety of businesses. The ideal candidate will use many tools and products to solicit businesses for advertising. Candidates must have a strong desire to help businesses grow and prosper. In this position you will be responsible for identifying and soliciting new business, while servicing and growing existing accounts. Candidates must be charismatic, driven, resourceful, professional, organized, engaging and customer-focused problem solvers! If you’re a people-person, creative thinker, you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and you love closing the deal, then this is the career for you!
- Sales experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing
- Adept at prospecting, cold calling, generating proposals and closing sales
- Confidence & courage with the ability to close the deal
- A proven ability to negotiate and to easily develop relationships is a must
- Competitive, with a desire to win
- Creative problem solver
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Perceptive, insightful and intuitive
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills with MS programs: Excel, Power Point, Word and the ability to create innovative presentation decks with expertise
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with state minimum required liability insurance
This position includes a strong sales compensation package, fantastic benefits, industry and professional involvement and respect, community leadership, and the opportunity to enjoy a career in media sales. Join us and make a difference at 5 Star Media Group!
5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / WNZE / ClarksvilleNOW.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply: Email your resume to Amber Anderson at AAnderson@5starradio.com, call 931-648-7720, or mail your resume to 1640 Old Russellville Pike, Clarksville, Tennessee 37043 – Attention: Amber Anderson.
5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Saga Communications and 5 Star Media are Equal Opportunity Employers. The 5 Star Media Group is a subsidiary of Saga Communications, Inc. and comprises Beaver 100.3, Q108, Rewind 94.3, Z97.5, Outlaw 100.7, EZ 99.9, Sunny 99.1, and ESPN Clarksville. Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations, and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates properties in 26 markets across the United States.