Every great company begins with great talent. We’re always looking for innovators, idea makers, and creative people to join our team. If you want to use your skills to help businesses in our community grow, then let’s chat.
Part Time Position The Five-Star Media Group in Clarksville is looking for a part-time morning or afternoon receptionist to join our team. If you’re a people-person, computer-savvy, and you enjoy a fun, exciting work environment, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Candidates should be comfortable with various Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, and possess general office and receptionist skills. Come by our office: 1640 Old Russellville Pike, pick up an application, and be sure to bring your resume.
You can also email your resume to the Five-Star Media Group, Tracie Beckham (email@example.com). No phone calls please. The Five-Star Media Group is an equal-opportunity employer.
INTERACTIVE MARKETING COORDINATOR
Full Time Position The 5 Star Media Group is looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill an opening in the growing interactive department. This position supports the online presence of eight radio stations and Clarksville Now. The Interactive Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a positive and consistent presence on all social media channels. Focus will be to establish and maintain a consistent virtual tone of voice for each station. A successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate extensive experience managing corporate social media channels and blogs. Responsibilities
- Manage the online content management databases for each radio station.
- Create and implement digital contests, quizzes, and polls to provide interactive content for listeners.
- Create engaging online copy for station websites.
- Maintain the unique voice and brand for all eight radio stations on their digital products.
- Monitor all personality blogs to ensure consistent, quality posting.
- Maintain web content for station websites, with exemplary proofreading skills.
- SEO management and focus on relevant content for inbound traffic to websites.
- Curate the brands social media channels – including professional response to comments, videos, and quality photos.
- Expert level communication and copy writing for station newsletters.
- Measure and analyze the metrics for all online products, building a solid digital strategy focused on results.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML for website management.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop)
- Proven experience and success using social media for business.
- Self starter with superior time management skills.
- Experience creating and executing multi-platform branding campaigns.
- Experience developing an editorial calendar with examples of metrics.
- Experience measuring conversion and ROI.
MEDIA MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
Full Time Position The Five-Star Media Group in Clarksville is looking for a qualified Media Marketing Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have experience creating marketing and branding campaigns for clients. This position is only suited for a self motivated individual who enjoys achieving their goals. Those interested in a desk job need not apply. If you’re a people-person, creative thinker, and you enjoy a fast paced work environment, this could be the opportunity for which you’ve been waiting. Skills (Required)
- Sales experience is a must.
- Basic understanding of marketing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and not take “no” as an answer.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong desire to achieve goals.
Apply: Email Amber Anderson at AAnderson@5starradio.com or call 931-648-7720. 5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Saga Communications and 5 Star Media are Equal Opportunity Employers. The 5 Star Media Group is a subsidiary of Saga Communications, Inc. and comprises Beaver 100.3, Q108, Rewind 94.3, Z97.5, Outlaw 100.7, EZ 99.9, Sunny 99.1, and ESPN Clarksville. Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations, and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates properties in 26 markets across the United States.