Every great company begins with great talent. We’re always looking for innovators, idea makers, and creative people to join our team. If you want to use your skills to help businesses in our community grow, then let’s chat.
MARKETING SALES PROFESSIONAL
Full Time Position
The Five-Star Media Group in Clarksville is looking for a qualified Media Marketing Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have experience creating business to business broadcast & digital marketing and branding campaigns. This position is ONLY suited for a strategic thinking and self-motivated individual who enjoys over achieving their goals. Those interested in a desk job need not apply. Candidates must be charismatic, driven, resourceful, professional, organized, engaging and customer-focused problem solvers! If you’re a people-person, creative thinker, you enjoy a fast paced work environment, with a personality that shines through even on the cloudiest of days and you love closing the deal, then this is the career for you!
- Sales experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire to overachieve goals
- Ability to speak clearly and professionally.
- Ability to think on your feet and not take “no” as an answer.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Confidence & Courage.
- Strong ability to work independently.
This position includes a strong sales compensation package, fantastic benefits, industry and professional involvement and respect, community leadership, and the opportunity to enjoy a career in radio broadcast & digital sales. Join us and make a difference at 5 Star Media Group!
5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / ClarksvilleNOW.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply: Email Amber Anderson at AAnderson@5starradio.com, call 931-648-7720, or mail your resume to 1640 Old Russellville Pike, Clarksville, Tennessee 37043 – Attention: Amber Anderson.
5 Star Media Group in Clarksville is offering a summer internship to an eager journalist-in-training for the online news site ClarksvilleNow.com. The intern will handle news clerk duties and get story assignments in several topics, working alongside a six-member news team.
Typical duties will include:
- Rewriting and processing content such as obituaries and news releases.
- Reporting and writing news articles under the guidance of an editor.
- Taking photos and video.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enrolled as a college student in journalism, communications or a related field.
- Possess top-notch writing ability.
- Have a willingness to learn and grow through constructive feedback.
- Have teamwork skills for effective work in a collaborative, supportive environment.
This position pays minimum wage and is designed to last through summer semester at about 15 hours per week. Five Star Media Group is an equal-opportunity employer. Join us and make a difference at 5 Star Media Group!
Apply: Email Chris Smith at email@example.com or call 931-648-7720.
5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Saga Communications and 5 Star Media are Equal Opportunity Employers. The 5 Star Media Group is a subsidiary of Saga Communications, Inc. and comprises Beaver 100.3, Q108, Rewind 94.3, Z97.5, Outlaw 100.7, EZ 99.9, Sunny 99.1, and ESPN Clarksville. Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations, and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates properties in 26 markets across the United States.