Every great company begins with great talent. We’re always looking for innovators, idea makers, and creative people to join our team. If you want to use your skills to help businesses in our community grow, then let’s chat.
Full Time Position
The 5 Star Media Group is looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill an opening in our growing promotions department, which supports programming and sales for eight radio stations and ClarksvilleNow.com. The Promotions Director will be responsible for maintaining a positive presence in the local community through our on air, online, and on site promotions. The Promotions Director will also oversee all community events hosted by the stations throughout the year.
The Promotions Director will be responsible for the following:
- Help to create and facilitate station promotions on and off air, such as contests, sponsorships, events, fundraisers, and more.
- Act as liaison between sales and programming to make sure promotions are executed properly.
- Meet regularly with programming and sales to create memorable and effective promotions.
- Develop each stations’ look and presentation at public events and appearances.
- Execute station events from concept, planning, to day-of execution.
- Create, manage, and maintain all station led events.
- Fulfill contest winners and organize records of all contests and winners.
- Create promotional sales sheets and sponsor proposals.
- Generate promotional recaps for clients.
- Act as a liaison with community organizations and local businesses.
- Develop relationships with vendors and clients to acquire tickets, t-shirts, and other promotional items.
Send your resume and work portfolio to: 5 Star Media Group, Attention: Scott Chase, 1640 Old Russellville Pike, Clarksville, TN 37043 or email your resume and relevant material to email@example.com. 5 Star Radio Group is an Equal Opportunity employer and is owned and operated by Saga Communications.
MEDIA MARKETING PROFESSIONAL
Full Time Position The Five-Star Media Group in Clarksville is looking for a qualified Media Marketing Sales Professional. The ideal candidate will have experience creating marketing and branding campaigns for clients. This position is only suited for a self motivated individual who enjoys achieving their goals. Those interested in a desk job need not apply. If you’re a people-person, creative thinker, and you enjoy a fast paced work environment, this could be the opportunity for which you’ve been waiting. Skills (Required)
- Sales experience is a must.
- Basic understanding of marketing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and not take “no” as an answer.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong desire to achieve goals.
Apply: Email Amber Anderson at AAnderson@5starradio.com or call 931-648-7720. 5 Star Media Group WVVR / WCVQ / WZZP / WRND / WQEZ / SUNNY 99.1 / OUTLAW 100.7 / WKFN / is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Saga Communications and 5 Star Media are Equal Opportunity Employers. The 5 Star Media Group is a subsidiary of Saga Communications, Inc. and comprises Beaver 100.3, Q108, Rewind 94.3, Z97.5, Outlaw 100.7, EZ 99.9, Sunny 99.1, and ESPN Clarksville. Saga Communications, Inc. is a broadcast company whose business is primarily devoted to acquiring, developing and operating radio stations, television stations, and state radio networks. Saga currently owns or operates properties in 26 markets across the United States.